We are looking for a Software Engineer to contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle for our metal 3D printing systems. This includes part design and analysis tools, printer simulation, control and management, data collection and analytics.
If you are a driven, curious individual who is excited about hands-on software development and wants to learn and teach in our world class engineering team, we want to talk to you.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- 1+ years hands-on software development experience (full-time or internships)
- Prior professional experience with Python is preferable
- Familiar with cloud software architectures and techniques (e.g. microservices, REST)
- Familiar with modern software development practices such as Scrum, test-driven development, CI/CD
- Hands on experience with additive manufacturing is helpful, but not required.
Education and Experience:
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science or another relevant field.
- 1+ years progressive experience
Interested candidates should send their resume to Forrest Pieper at email@example.com.