Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle for our metal 3D printing systems. This includes part design and analysis tools, printer simulation, control and management, data collection and analytics.
If you are a driven, curious individual who is excited about hands-on software development and wants to learn and teach in our world class engineering team, we want to talk to you.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- 5+ years hands-on software development experience through the entire lifecycle of the product, from conception through deployment and maintenance.
- Prior professional experience with Python is preferable
- Demonstrable experience designing and building software solutions. Experience with cloud software architectures and techniques (e.g. microservices, REST) is a big plus.
- Well-versed in modern software development practices such as Scrum, test-driven development, CI/CD.
- Prior experience with SQL and advanced database querying, time series data and signal processing and statistical analysis and visualization is a plus.
- Hands on experience with additive manufacturing is helpful, but not required.
Education and Experience:
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science or another relevant field.
- 5+ years progressive experience
Interested candidates should send their resume to Forrest Pieper at email@example.com.