Reporting directly to the VP of Engineering, this critical role is responsible for creating both scalable and optimized embedded software systems controlling an advanced state-of-the-art metal 3D printer. This position has full software development life cycle ownership including planning, systems analysis & requirements, systems design, development, integration & testing, implementation and operations / maintenance.
- Designs, develops and implements software of embedded devices and systems from planning requirements to production and commercial deployment.
- Proactively debugs system software by identifying problems, isolating source code and performing the actual fix.
- Continually tests, analyzes and improves efficiency, stability and functionality of software.
- Interfaces with hardware design and development teams to ensure design for manufacturing.
- Manages and effectively works with selected external development partners.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years embedded system experience
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on real-time embedded systems
- Solid programming experience in C++
- Experience in Simulink Real Time preferred
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Simulink real-time and real-time targets machine, e.g. Speedgoat
If you are a self-starting team player who enjoys working in a dynamic startup environment and wants to help build and sell products that change industries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org