Reporting directly to the VP of Engineering, this role is responsible for power supply projects, electrical subsystems, Design Partner relationships, and Production / Customer engineering support for our 3D Printing Machine. The position will manage and directly work on the product development cycle of subsystems, including but not limited to product engineering, product design, simulation, numerical modeling, manufacturing, and quality control.
- Leads, manages and completes power supply projects for the company on time, within budget and according to quality standards. Manages full project budget.
- Creates aggressive but achievable project plans and timelines. Drives partners and internal resources to completion of project tasks.
- Researches, evaluates and select partners and vendors. Defines and communicates technical and business requirements to selected partners.
- Derives electrical system requirements from control systems models.
- Lead power and electronic system level design and design analysis for Electromagnetic Interference/Compatibility (EMI/EMC) compliance.
- Contact point with vendors to manufacture cable assemblies and power cabinets.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 7+ years experience in power supplies and managing projects with external vendors.
- Knowledge of EMI/EMC compliance standards and compatibility of sensor and data acquisition systems
- Prior experience with cable design.
- Familiarity with test equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzers, etc.
- Hands on experience with sensors, motor controllers, and/or power systems
- Experience with simulation tools such as LTspice
If you are a self-starting team player who enjoys working in a dynamic startup environment and wants to help build and sell products that change industries, contact us at email@example.com